Help

Friday, October 2, 2009

Wheres and Whens

There are certain pieces of information I’m reluctant to put into writing on my blog, for fear that a search engine might make it too easily traceable back to me. I’m sure you understand what I’m getting at.

That said, just putting a message in a bottle and hoping somebody finds it is neither quick nor precise enough for the problem at hand. My solution is simple, if not elegant: I’m providing you with a list of locations in this document. Look at them and find the one nearest you. That’s where you’ll find our signal to you.

As for the when, one of us will alert you in advance of when to expect a message. Two days before our… party… I’ll send my message out to you from 8am to noon. One day before I’ll transmit from 3pm to 6pm. For now, go to your location and keep your eyes open in the morning on Saturday and Monday, and in the afternoon on Sunday and Tuesday.

Oh, and one more thing – the Theorist believes there may be more than one guest on the list, so don’t be afraid to turn up even if you might be a bit late.

Keep a sharp lookout. We’ll be counting on you.