Help

Monday, October 26, 2009

A Double Dose

I’m not staying in one place for long right now. It may be sheer paranoia, but I can’t continue the search for truth with a bullet in my head, and it’s not a risk I’m willing to take. I do hope you consider it prudence rather than cowardice.

I don’t really know where I’m going, and I may not have reliable internet access for a while, so apologies if you don’t hear from me on this blog.

Meanwhile, I need you to continue doing your part. I’ve got more information from CorruptionTheory.com – for two appointments, this time. To find out when and where those appointments are, look for my instructions in our messaging system on these days:

·Tomorrow from 3pm to 6pm
·Wednesday from 8am to noon
·And Thursday from 3pm to 6pm.

Good luck to all of you, and thank you. Knowing I have allies is all that keeps me going right now.