Help

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Catching My Breath

I’ve found a safe place to hide for a little while. Given that the IHC is after me, I’m afraid I won’t say any more about it. It’s not that I don’t trust you, it’s just that – well, you know.

I’ve been thinking quite a lot about that video from Satnam, and reading the emails you sent me about it. I knew it seemed strange from the instant I saw it, but I hadn’t noticed that message hiding in the words with that tapping noise – ‘Eyes are watching us, danger.’ Thanks to PostLarval for pointing it out to me.

I’ve been wrapped up with worry for myself, but I think I should be worrying for Satnam, too. I first heard of Naaczaal because of a phone call, a warning not to speak to Satnam anymore. What has he fallen into? And what can I do about it?